These are all our vacancies
(Vacancy Number KN095)
KNCV Nigeria is firmly equipped with technical and administrative capacity in strengthening TB, TB/HIV and COVID 19 Vaccination service delivery platforms, supporting health system strengthening and research in Nigeria. With 150 program staff in 14 state offices and over 2,000 ad hoc health care workers across 248 facilities, KNCV Nigeria has remained a major player in TB Program implementation in Nigeria. We employ a systems approach, using data-driven quality improvement methods to identify and address gaps in TB, TB/HIV diagnostic and management services. Our work focuses on collaborative planning, design, and implementation, engaging the private sector, strengthening service delivery platforms, and community structures and improving the quality of services available in Nigeria.
Since 2000, KNCV TB Foundation has implemented successive 5-year circles of USAID funded flagship TB projects (TBCTA, TB CAP, TB CARE 1, Challenge TB) and is presently implementing the USAID TB LON 1 & 2 project across 14 states (Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers, Rivers, Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, Taraba, Anambra, Delta, and Imo) in Nigeria. Working with TB Program and Partners, KNCV Nigeria has under the TB LON project piloted and scaled up key innovations in TB program in Nigeria; use of portable digital x -ray with AI for active TB case finding, TB LAMP platforms to strengthen TB diagnostic networks, the use stool for TB diagnosis in children and digital health tools such as the EWORS, CommCare App, XMAP, Virtual based CBT and the USSD SMS technology to optimize active TB case finding in facilities and community settings with outstanding results.
KNCV Nigeria implements other key projects such as The STOP TB Partnership/UNOPS funded DATS project, TB diagnostic Connectivity Project, USAID Cluster 6 “HALG_ACE Consortium”, The USAID funded COVID-19 Vaccination Acceleration Project, The Global PPM project, The USAID funded new tools project and The Jensen Pediatrics TB project.
KNCV Nigeria collaborates with the National TB Program and Partners, HIV program partners as well as the state TB and HIV programs at the sub-national level to drive program implementation with project footprints across 21 states in Nigeria.
Job Type: Contract
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , /MSc/MA
Location: Bauchi, Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, Nasarawa, Plateau, Taraba, Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Imo, and Rivers State.
Job Field: Statistics, Data Sciences, AI.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Purpose of the job
The main responsibility of the M&E Associate is to support the M & E Department. S/he will also be expected to perform selected administrative and clerical duties at the state.
Hierarchically, The M&E Associate reports to and works under the daily supervision of the Senior Program Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the timely and complete reporting of project results.
- Assist in adapting & implementing tools & techniques to improve quality and use of data.
- Contribute to employing a rigorous monitoring and evaluation system to track the progress of all activities and outputs.
- Assist in data management for rapid assessments, situational analysis, surveys, evaluations, and other research as required.
- Assist in monitoring and evaluating progress towards annual work plans, expected outputs, including selecting and monitoring progress in meeting indicators.
- Support monitoring and evaluation and knowledge management activities.
- Participate as necessary in data entry, collection, compilation and reporting according to TB M&E plan.
- Perform other additional duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in social sciences
- At least 1-4 years of experience in M & E in public health project
- Experience in working in the fields of TB/HIV, Community TB, and MDR TB, with extensive field experience in Nigeria.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and use of computer
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, approachable and good listener
- Exhibits a high level of accuracy in work, and ability to analyze complex sets of relationships and situations.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Must be self-starter with the ability to work in a team, dynamic, solid, and open.
- Must be flexible with absolute integrity, organizational awareness and understanding of cultural differences.
- Have a high sense of integrity and transparency.
- Ability to manage official information in a confidential manner.
- Ability to use multi-task and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
What do we offer?
- A (40 hours per week) contract for a year, with the intention of extending the contract depending on funding and performance.
- An informal work atmosphere in an international environment where initiative is appreciated.
- A highly motivated team of experienced, self-driven colleagues.
- The salary is dependent upon education and relevant working experience.
- KNCV Nigeria has its own Employment Conditions Scheme.
Method of Application
Interested Applicants are to Click here to Apply
Deadline for receiving application is 30th October 2023
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the recruitment process.
- Any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- There may be travel requirements and opportunities within Nigeria.
- KNCV Nigeria is an Equal Opportunity Employer.